Okay, after a SLOW start we seem to be gaining momentum in moving things out of the house! We’re even MAKING MONEY on some of it. I also had a conversation with my mother while she was in town last week, that I was thinking about getting rid of several things she had given me. Her attitude was “let it go!” I’m feeling so much better about selling the motorcycle bags she gave me that didn’t fit my bike right, as well as a few other items! Here’s the list of what we’ve gotten rid of recently:
- Several boxes of miscellaneous household items – donated
- TV stand and CD Rack – donated
- Air Fryer – Sold!
- Charcoal Smoke n’ Grill – Sold!
- Miche Big Bag – Sold!
- Too Small Car Seat – Sold!
- Tiffany Silver Ring – Sold!
- Misc. Clothing Items – Sold!
- Real Gold Jewelry I will never wear – Sold!
Join the discussion